Employers: Looking for a way to promote health and wellness in your organization? Want a creative team building exercise? The Scott and White BCS Marathon has a corporate team relay along with this year’s race. We invite your organization to form one or multiple teams of employees to join us on race day. The relay will be held on December 11, 2016 at 7am in conjunction with the marathon and half marathon and runners of 4 and 8-member teams will run the entire marathon course. Each member of a 4-person team will run approximately 6.5 miles and 8-person team members 3.2 miles, though the legs will vary slightly.
Benefits to the Employer:
- Opportunity to promote healthy living among your organization’s associates
- Great team building exercise
- Unique opportunity to advertise your business on race morning
- Awards to race beneficiaries in business’ name for fastest 4 and 8-member team as well as the business with the most participants.
Benefits to the Participants:
- Chance to be a part of the highest rated marathon in Texas.
- Participant shirt for each team member.
- Custom relay finisher’s medal for each runner.
- Access to post-race food and beer spread
- Group packet pick-up at race expo
4-member corporate team:
Sept 1- Oct 31: $190
Nov 1- Dec 7: $200
8-member corporate team:
Sept 1- Oct 31: $380
Nov 1- Dec 7: $400
* All team members must be employed at the same company.